Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Troubling Tuesday

Feeling tired, too fat, no get up and go, getting older, watch my footing, don't climb ladders, people my weight(or is it my age?) have to be careful, I sleep, I eat, I lay in the recliner and watch too much tv, too early to go to bed, just don't want to do much of anything right now.  What happened to the spring in my step?  Will I spend the rest of my life like this?  There's so much to do, to see, to experience.  I want more energy.  More time.  

1 comment:

Julie said...

Your grandkids are adorable...just wanted to make sure I mentioned that, since I didn't actually comment on that post. Ooops.

And how did the pie crust making go with your dad? I have been using the store bought ones since I always wait until the last minute to make the dang pies. The pumpkin pies worked out just fine with the heavy cream/half and half mixture instead of evaporated milk, by the way.

And it is winter, time for hibernation and relaxation and stuff, even if you live where it is always sunny and warmer. Maybe you are just thinking about all the things you have to do to get ready for Christmas...

Are you working now? Did you really give up being a lunch lady?

It's dark really early and really late here. THis morning I didn't wake up until 8:20, which is a problem since Tess has to be to school at nine o'clock. She had to get ready really quickly this morning. Good thing Thor is really good at getting himself up and ready and catching the bus at 6:30 even if I don't manage to wake up and make sure he gets up. Usually Mark is the one up and around with Thor, but Mark is in Japan for a couple weeks, which means I am supposed to make sure Thor gets to school on time. Oops again...